- No Need for Distilled Water – Delkor batteries use special alloy calcium lead for minimal fluid loss (less than 1/10 of other batteries) meaning that there is no need to replenish distilled water throughout the life of the battery.
- Strong Charge – The use of calcium alloy grids and low resistance envelope separators means that Delkor batteries have 20% improved charging ability compared to other batteries, even during intense heat or cold.
- Low Rates of Self-Discharge – Calcium alloy grids provide prompt turnover even after long periods of standing.
- Mounted Hydrometer – A mounted hydrometer allows you to check the status of the battery.
- Long Life – special alloy grids prevent corrosion and extend the life of the battery (with) making it the economically practical choice.
- Complete protection against reduction of sulfuric acid
- Preventing electrolyte losses by collecting and returning liquid to the reservoir
- Consistent starting performance
- High durability achieved by adoption of special wrought lead calcium grids
- Low resistance envelope separator
- Nominal Voltage: 12
- Terminal Type: SAE Posts & Wing Nut
- Nominal Capacity (20hr/Ah): 100