- View the water column 18 degrees side-to side and 135 degrees top to bottom.
- Use for seeing fish and structure directly in front of the transducer.
- Know the depth of the fish and structure to target your next cast.
- View the water column 18 degrees side-to-side and 135 degrees front-to-back
- Use for vertical fishing to see what is below the transducer.
- Watch your lure and fish movements in real time
- Put the lure in front of the fish and watch it strike
- View the water column 135 degrees side-toside and 18 degrees top-to-bottom
- Use to scan large areas for fish and structure
- Search for schooling fish and know the direction of your next cast