Use In Livewells and Weigh-In Tanks To Help Keep Bass Alive
- Calms Your Catch
- Replaces Slime Coat
- Helps Heal Hook Wounds
- Reduces Weight Loss
- Removes Chlorine
- Readily Dissolves
The most advanced product on the market today, PLEASE RELEASE ME™ is found internationally in the hands of both professionals and amateurs. Handsomely packaged, reasonable priced and with proven effectiveness, PLEASE RELEASE ME™ is the present and the future in catch and release formulas.
With superior dissolving capabilities, improved calming effects and an overwhelming ability to remove both heavy metals and pesticides (both of which can be especially harmful in coves or canals), PLEASE RELEASE ME™ is the choice of champions. Use PLEASE RELEASE ME™ in both livewells and weigh-in tanks as both a conservation measure and to assure that tournament points are not lost due to dead bass.
Technically, PLEASE RELEASE ME™ will:
- Calm your hard caught tournament catch so that injury in the livewell is reduced.
- Reduce losses from stress by the all important addition of electrolytes back into the bass.
- Helps bass from regurgitating stomach contents which helps stop weight loss.
- Immediately removes any harmful chlorine which may be present from melting ice.
- Helps heal both hook and net wounds.
- Replaces the all important natural slime coat of the bass.
To use, simply add one teaspoon to 10 gallons of water. One cupful treats 500 gallons of water. If you are using a recirculating livewell, add more PLEASE RELEASE ME™when water no longer appears bluish green. Keep container closed when not in use.