The Shadow Rap Shad breaks the mold. Fish it finesse in the morning when the big ones are still a little sleepy, then ramp it up all the way to an aggressive action, matching the mood of the fish. The revolutionary new "frosted" colors absorb light and minimize flash, just right for an enhanced absence of aggressiveness.
IT’S ABOUT THE STRUGGLE
Kicking almost 180 degrees right then left, with very little forward travel, it stays in the strike zone.
HEAD UP ATTITUDE
Head up, ready to rise, the fixed weight system allows lure to rise slowly like a dying shad.
SLACK LINE LOOK BACK
After a sharp snap and generous slack line, it will actually spin around and look backwards.
- Construction – Textured Scale Body Translucent & Frosted Colors
- Features – Slow Rising on Pause
- Swim Action – Sharp Left to Right Turns
- Targeted Species – Bass, Multi-Species Gamefish
- Terminal Tackel – Premium VMC® Thin Wire Black Nickel Round Bend Hooks
- Running Depth – 5 ft. to 6 ft.
- Fishing Technique – Casting
- Hand-Tuned & Tank-Tested
- Patent Pending Action